Monday, September 24, 2007

Building (and demolition) Webcam!

THE WALLS ARE FALLING!! Sometime this week, we'll experience an amazing thing on the Saint Matthew campus. The original sanctuary (we call it 'Wagner') will be demolished in preparation for the new buildings that will be built. We're so excited we installed a webcam to document the whole process.

You can watch at anytime, day or night (although the daytime will be more exciting) and view the progress being made. Click here to view the webcam from your own computer!

2 comments:

beth said...

I could not get the webcam to work with Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. I have, however, seen some of the demolition first hand with my boys... very exciting stuff!

Jason Bendickson said...

yeah, I know it's not working...I've notified pastor Jeff and he's working on remedying the situation. Sorry about that.